Samantha - CHICAS
11:05 AM Posted by Miluska
Well, My name is Samantha, Hi. :) I'm a redhead from Leiters Ford, Indiana who is currently living in Phoenix, Arizona. A pretty dramatic difference between the two, but I guess you could say i've adjusted. I like a lot of different music, but i kinda have a more pronounced attraction to Emo, and Punk Rock..i think it's cause i dig guys in makeup. haha. You really can't expect me to act a certain way cause i pretty much do as i please, but i'm good company for the most part. I like to do new things and be adventurous and random. Not a big fan of people who can't laugh at themselves or dumb things, or people who aren't opinionated. Don't be offended if i tell you that you're talking to much because i mean it with the best intentions. :) So, that's a little about me, if you want to know anything else ask me and i'll be happy to answer back!


HI5
HI5
0 comments:
Post a Comment