Chanel - GIRLS
10:49 AM Posted by Miluska
Well, once you get to know me I'm very out-going I make a fool of myself a lot.. but who cares. I'm very tall (5'9") with very long dark hair with dark eyes. I am rather slendor but would prefer to loose a little more. I absolutely ADORE animals.. but horses are my life ((Gypsy Vanners and Friesians are my favorites!!)). I love humor and I am very sarcastic.. most people should not take me seriously.. because I am most likely joking with them.. but I do know when to be serious. I usually do not walk up to some one and introduce myself, they have to come to me because I am shy, even though I shouldn't be.. ..I just am. Horses are my passion, I am one day going to own a Horse Ranch with and Animal Rescue Program, and also with that I will have Child Theraputic Sessions, which will be good with the kids and the horses. Well I'm not sure what else to say here... but any questions you have Just Ask Me...



HI5
HI5
0 comments:
Post a Comment